As winter comes to a close and the signs of spring start popping up, college marketers are actually thinking about back-to-school shopping promotions, college welcome week, and dorm move-in events. It might be difficult for the average person to think about back-to-school right now, but if you’re a brand marketer who needs to reach college students and their parents, now is when you should be building your campus advertising plan.
Whether you are an employer needing to recruit students on campus, a retailer trying to boost back-to-campus sales, or a brand looking to build awareness on campus this fall, success comes to those who plan early.
We created a useful worksheet to help you plan your college marketing strategy. Using this tool will challenge your answers to questions you might think are obvious.
- What does success really look like and how will you measure it?
- Not all students are alike. Who exactly are trying to reach?
- What resources will you need to execute your plan?
- Have you picked the right campuses?
- Do you really have the right media plan to reach students?
This is the same proven process we use with our top national brand clients. It's a great tool to help your whole team stay focused and work towards a shared goal.